Basic fixtures like a vanity, a bathtub, and a toilet are only the beginning of what makes a bathroom beautiful and functional. A rising number of bathroom designs deliberately combine bathroom gadgets and furniture to improve comfort and ease in daily activities.
What kinds of bathroom furniture are popular today? How can you use furniture like stools or cupboards to decorate and add flair to your bathroom? To help you find the answers to these concerns, look at 10 popular and modern bathroom furniture items in use today! Look over these choices to get ideas for your bathroom.
Nothing says “furniture” like a comfortable place to sit, and today’s bathrooms, both inside and outside the shower, take advantage of this. Here are a few popular types of seating in bathrooms today, from stools that can be moved around the room as needed to shower seats that make getting ready more comfortable:
- A metal stool: A small, simple metal stool can be used for many different things in the bathroom. It can display small items, help kids reach the sink, give you a place to sit while you put on makeup, or organize a vanity drawer. There are many kinds of portable, lightweight, and stylish metal stools for the bathroom today.
- A shower seat: When you add a nice, modern shower seat to your bathroom, you can make your daily showers more luxurious and easy. For the best benefits, look for a model with a seat that won’t get wet and a strong build. There are even models you can mount on the wall and fold up or down depending on your use.
- A sleek and modern stool: Check out the options for attractive, high-end bathroom stools if you need more seating. These stools are slim and light, and their tops can be waterproof so that they can be used in the shower. They can also be designed in a way that makes them look nice and adds to the decor of the bathroom.
The more storage you have in the bathroom, whether extra towels or a place to keep bathroom supplies, the better. And thanks to modern storage furniture, like side tables and storage niches, there are many ways to add more storage space in the bathroom:
- An angular table: Look for a simple table that can be moved and used differently. This will give you extra storage space so you can keep a few toiletries right next to you in the tub or at the sink. This furniture can be used in a million different ways, like holding lit candles while you take a bath or keeping things close by while you get dressed in the morning. You can benefit from having a little, portable table in the toilet.
- A wall-mounted linen cabinet: No longers are vanities, and storage costs are the only ways to store things in the bathroom. Today, you can find linen cabinets on the market that mount to the wall and have shelves and storage for linens, toiletries, and more. A door mirror is a bonus feature that helps you see better when you do your daily grooming.
- An extra storage niche: Whether a small side table or a free-standing niche, there are many ways to store things in the bathroom that can make it bigger. If your bathroom has enough room, add one of these pieces to show off towels, toiletries, or anything else you want.
- Wall shelves: The idea behind open shelving in the kitchen applies to wall shelves in the bathroom that show off nice bathroom items for added style. You could put beauty supplies in matching jars or small vases with plants that do well in the bathroom. No matter what, wall shelves give you a way to make your bathroom feel more like you.
- Rolling carts: Storage is always close at hand when you use something like a rolling cart in your bathroom. Whether you use it to store toiletries, towels, books, or bath products, a rolling cart makes storage easy to move and reach anywhere.
Another bathroom piece of furniture is mostly made to meet the bathroom’s needs for comfort and versatility. A headrest in the tub makes baths more enjoyable, and a room divider lets you divide and use a room in new ways:
- A bathtub headrest: A bathtub headrest that can be moved is the only piece of furniture that makes the tub feel like a spa. A headrest has suction cups that stick to the bathtub, making it easy to lay back in the tub. You can lean back and enjoy a long, relaxing soak while your neck and head are supported.
- Room dividers: Say you want to add some privacy to a large bathroom, make room for a dressing area, or divide a less attractive part of the room from the rest. Room dividers are a good idea, especially now that you can buy models that have accessories like towel holders or mirrors built right in.
In conclusion, To know what’s best for your bathroom, you must know your needs. Think about how you use your bathroom or how you could use it, and look for furniture that fits your needs. Do you want more space to store things? Could you use a place to sit while you get ready or a way to sit in the shower?